Basic City

Thu Nov 4 21:38:13 EST 2004

Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:41:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject:  Re: Augusta County Railroad Museum

Well, we are a small organization located in
Waynesboro, Virginia. Right now, we have two HO scale
layouts, an N scale layout, a Z scale, and O scale and
a G scale layout. We are open the last Saturday of
every month and every Saturday and Sunday in November.
We are located off of Interstate 64 at exit 96 I
believe. it is at the Waynesboro Outlet Village at the
corner of I-64 and Route 340 open 10:00 am- 6:00 p.m
in Waynwsboro, Virginia. We also have some
railroadiana, but being a small club with expenses, we
try to hang on with what he have. Any other questions,
ask!

Robert Lent
Advertising Chairman
Augusta County Railroad Museum
Waynesboro, Virginia

November 4, 2004

Thanks for providing a summary of the museum, Robert.
By the way, the N&W and C&O "Waynesboro" stations were
located in Basic City.  Where is (or was) the boundary
between Waynesboro and Basic City?  Also, was they
anything retrieved from the C&O station before it was
torn down?  The N&W station was razed so long ago that
I doubt anything thought of salvaging anything in it
at the time.

Best wishes,

=====
Dr. Frank R. Scheer, Curator