Bristol Line traffic patterns

Sat Dec 4 07:45:25 EST 2004

Part of the problem on the Bristol line may have to do with the big derailment at Chilhowie a couple weeks ago.  They still haven't got it cleaned up yet.  Also consider that the state of VA wants to put passenger service on the line and NS doesn't because most of the passing tracks are now gone that were there in passenger days.  There's a lot of senarios that could be at work here.  I know there's no figuring out their logic, or lack thereof.  Friday we had four eastbounds and one west bound all day.  No sense at all...

Ben Blevins