N&W F units

Fri Dec 17 08:31:40 EST 2004

As a side note, I was able to operate one during the 1978 BRAC strike.  Then they were assigned to the St. Thomas Division in Canada.  One was in Bellevue for inspections and had to get back to Buffalo.  The F unit was definitely a "hoot" to operate in the lead!

Skip Salmon
--
Skip and Judi Salmon
3721 Buckingham Drive