June 1887 Shenandoah Valley Railroad --why, it seems just like yesterd...

Tue Jun 21 22:32:24 EDT 2005

Bruce,
       There are a lot of corrections that I need to address. It may take me
some time, but I will get back to you. For example, the mileposts are only H's
going north. MP H239 is at the 65 crossover signal, just north of the old
Randolph St. Operator's building. MP's were at one time H going north and R
coming south. That is no longer true. Your track charts are way way older than
1981.
       The Winston line MP's actually start at West Roanoke near the Material
Yard and going around what is now called the "Belt Line" through Wasena Park.
Jimmy Lisle