Farmville Line Update: 8/2

Wed Aug 3 21:34:35 EDT 2005

Jeff Hawkins - I am with Carrollton Volunteer Fire Dept., Carrollton, VA. How does one get the job of "delivering" fire engines? - Albert Burckard, PS: I have put up a display of O and HO scale fire equipment at our station if you are ever in the area. Our two latest engines, a 1997 Quint and a 2005 Rescue Quad, were built by E-One. Sorry.