Farmville Line Update: 8/2

Sat Aug 6 13:29:52 EDT 2005

Albert -

Delivering apparatus is one of the many hats that I wear at the dealership. I would love to stop by one weekend and photograph your fleet of equipment.

Jeff H.
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Farmville Line Update: 8/2

Jeff Hawkins - I am with Carrollton Volunteer Fire Dept., Carrollton, VA. How does one get the job of "delivering" fire engines? - Albert Burckard, PS: I have put up a display of O and HO scale fire equipment at our station if you are ever in the area. Our two latest engines, a 1997 Quint and a 2005 Rescue Quad, were built by E-One. Sorry.