More on N&W photo CDs

Mon Nov 14 23:14:58 EST 2005

Based on the feedback to my upcoming CD offering post, I am rethinking
the content that will be on each CD. I had planned to offer a mixture
of 1950s thru 1980s until a CD was full, then do another, and so. Some
of you stated that your interests were definitely pre-1970, others said
late 60s to late 70s. Obviously, splitting up the CDs into too narrow a
scope would not be a good marketing idea.

I'm now thinking that I should group the CDs by similar eras. These
would include all subject matter (stations, steam, diesel, MW, scenes,
etc.) from the mid-1950s thru 1969 and 1970 thru 1982/85. This would
give an average coverage of 14-15 years per CD. As I fill up a CD for
each era, another will be offered with the overflow until I have no more
left for that era. Numbering would be CD-NW-1a, 1b, 1c, for the early
years and -2a, -2b, etc. for the latter years.

Do y'all like this arrangement better? If not, please offer
suggestions.

Jim King
Smoky Mountain Model Works, Inc.
http://www.smokymountainmodelworks.com