NC Ext.II adendom (TAN)

Wed Jan 11 23:24:09 EST 2006

When I bicycled from Fries to Byllesby last summer, the old psgr. shelter was sitting off near the River bank, not far from the trail. Somehow, I've got a photo of same. Beautiful trip, except that it was uphill all the way back to Fries...
Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: NC Ext.II adendom (TAN)

There was a public utility holding company named Byllesby in the first half of the 20th century - I wonder if the location was named after it. Among other properties, it owned the private streetcar operator in San Francisco, the "Market Street Railway", which was absorbed by the City-owned Municipal Railway in the late '40s.

pete groom

Forgot one shot!

This is off the Powerhouse at Byllesby, the Railroad ran right to left directly in front of me, the passenger shelter used to set just too the left of me beside it, right beside where the light post is, the big green door is highly visible.

http://x11.putfile.com/1/908543790.jpg

Also, thanks again to www.putfile.com for the free hosting!

Andy Jennings