Oil burning K-1.

Sat Jan 14 20:40:21 EST 2006

There was an article about it in the Arrow a year or two ago I
believe, not really sure of the time frame. It was during a mining
strike. I could probably find the article but I am in the middle of
layout construction and not sure which box the back issues are
located in. You could probably find it through the archives. I may
have a chance to check a couple of boxes tomorrow. If I get lucky
I'll post more info on the article for you.

Harry Wilkins
Huntsville, AL