Sat Jan 14 21:09:05 EST 2006

Ben:
Check the Train-Sim.com file library. Austin Yoder has made a couple great
routes: The Pokey mainline with branches and the New River (he calls it
East River, I call it New River). There is also a partial Clinch Valley
route which I have not tried but hear good things about. You might want to
try these to see what can be done. Or you can wait for a new sim that is
expected to out someday that promises to be easier on route builders (check
forum). You're right that route building is rough. I bought a Route
Building Guide (pdf) that got me further than I ever could on my own.
However, even with that, I never got completed the Saluda route I started,
darn it.
John Marbury

Message: 3