Missing caboose in Galax

Tue Jan 24 09:45:12 EST 2006

Off-topic
Someone was discussing cabs in Galax recently, and I am not sure if it was on here or not. We were trying to locate a cab that was last reported on Edmunds Rd in south Galax. I was out there yesterday, and I looked along the entire 3 miles of Edmunds Rd. If there is a caboose still out there, it is hidden inside a building or in some VERY thick brush or woods.
I am sorry I did not save the original email message so do not know who was looking. Sorry.

Bob Welsh