Location of Photo of Eng 302 in 1939?

Wed Apr 26 18:38:25 EDT 2006

Good point, Ken. I was looking at some photos I took over by the station in
Pulaski a year or two ago, and I don't see anything that looks like it could
be there. Its certainly not Roanoke I don't think, nor is it Bluefield. I am
absolutely unfamiliar with anything outside the line from Roanoke to about
Marion...
Could it Radford itself?

Bob Welsh
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: Location of Photo of Eng 302 in 1939?

If you are talking about the tower to the left in the photo, that is a
sanding tower, not water. I think the yard is a bit large for Pulaski,
and as I recall, it is pretty flat right around the terminal area
there, It appears that the structures on the right side of the image
are elevated on a hillside.

Ken Miller