Scioto Div. station info needed

Sun Apr 30 17:32:12 EDT 2006

Harry,
Thanks and was aware of the DT&I connections as my uncle worked in the MofW dept. here is Springfield Oh. I was down at Waverly 2 years ago and was surprised the old DT&I yard was still intact as NS used it for stored cars. The old N&W interchange yard and wye track at Glen Jean is gone. And can still see old concrete pipeline rod bases in the plant were the tower was a armstrong setup.
Also Glen Jean is now called OLD DT&I now for the storage yard connection and west Glen Jean were the DT&I connected on the East side of the bridge is called GLEN JEAN with a power crossover now. NS upgraded to the state of the art interlocking plants.
Terry Mefford