Contest Categories @ 2006 Convention

Sun Apr 30 19:02:02 EDT 2006

All;

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Spring. It is hard to believe
that we are just over three months away from our convention in Strasburg.
Listed below are the categories for our "Modeling Contest", which does have
categories for entry outside of scale models. Please keep in mind that
previous entries are welcome for display purposes only. Models not directly
related to N&W, VGN or Norfolk Southern are welcome for display purposes as
well.

Models:
N&W / VGN Steam Locomotives
N&W / VGN Diesel & Electric Locomotives
N&W / VGN Coal Cars
N&W / VGN Passenger Cars
N&W / VGN Cabooses
N&W / VGN Freight Cars
N&W / VGN MOW Equipment
N&W / VGN Structures
N&W / VGN Diarama
"What if...?"
NS Diesel Locomotive
NS Rolling Stock (including Business Cars)

Photography:
Black & White
Color - Pre-1993
Color - Post 1993

Others:
Arts & Crafts

The paperwork that normally accompanies this portion of our Convention will
be available on our website at least one month prior to the convention. I
encourage all those who plan on having entries to use the on-line for prior
to the convention.

I encourage everyone to try to bring something for the contest, and I look
forward to seeing you all in July.

Regards,
Russ Goodwin