Bruce Meyer

Sat Jul 1 23:27:45 EDT 2006

In line with Dave's comments about Bruce Meyer -

He was one of the nicest guys you'd ever want to meet, and the most helpful.
When I was doing the first edition of the book on the A, he combed his files
and found several super views that appeared in the book.

He will be greatly missed, as will Don Wood, who passed away a few days
earlier. Wood was noted for his photography of the PRR and other eastern
roads.

Ed King
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:55 PM
Subject: Bruce Meyer