Today's 433

Wed Sep 20 10:18:52 EDT 2006

The grand old lady, number 433, really looks great under her new cover! It
shows a lot of good work and dedication to doing a job well! I hate to ask
about one thing though. The classification lights; it seems like with the
current color display, it is showing two different indications! As I remember, it
should have the same color showing to the side as to the front.

I am so glad to see these fine locomotives receiving the recognition they
deserve. In recent issues of TRAINS magazine and in the N&W "Arrow" fine
articles are found.

Aubrey Wiley