NS records no longer at VA Tech

Tue Feb 13 09:06:20 EST 2007

While I do not know for sure but I would bet that the collection is going to
join the rest of the Southern collection that is already at the Southern
Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History in Kennesaw, Georgia.
http://www.southernmuseum.org/ The SRHA has moved their collection their
and has been getting more and more since NS moved to their new office
building in Atlanta and out of the old Southern offices.
Again I do not know for sure but this is my guess, especially since they do
not have an archives building here as far as I know.

Jason Greene
SRM Shop Crew

Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 10:39 PM
Subject: NS records no longer at VA Tech