Cabooses and Book

Tue Jun 26 19:22:56 EDT 2007

I was looking at the N&W cabs that Kohs is offering and noticed that there was no desk in them. Web site said info came from the N&W Caboose Book so I looked in there and sure enough the diagrams didn't show a desk for the CG and CH cabs. It did show one for the CF cab.

I can't remember what type of cab Jessie McDaniel had on the "Henry Turn" but I'm pretty sure it was a CH or CG cab and it did have a desk. So the question is what's up with the desks?
Jimmy Lisle