Answers to my questions

Mon Oct 8 16:46:35 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who answered the questions I posed over the weekend. As to the "tel tails", it is a reminder of how dangerous railroad emplyment could be. Also, if you felt one at speed, under the right conditions, I would imagine that it it could smart as much as hitting a bridge or tunnel Wylie Coyote fashion!-------------------------------------------John C. AbbottNote:No Trees were harmed in sending this message.However, some electrons along the way were inconvenienced.