Is "Parent Company" a Misnomer?

Wed Oct 24 16:19:46 EDT 2007

Harry,

As a bit of trivia on another PS rail, the 130PS that N&W also used looked like a "heavy-headed" 115-lb RE rail. I thought I saw a track chart where some of this was used in the westbound main between Suffolk and Poe. It had similar web height and some other dimensions, but the head thickness was much greater. When new, it's pretty peculiar looking.

Dave Stephenson