The Arrow

Thu Nov 1 16:54:04 EDT 2007

Yesterday I received my first copy of The Arrow. I am impressed. I am sorry now that I waited so long to join such a great organization, with such helpful folks to answer my dumb questions. Unfortunately, after digesting the first issue, I am sure that there will be many more questions!-------------------------------------------John C. Abbott - the young whippersnapper!Wheaton, MD
Note:No Trees were harmed in sending this message.However, some electrons along the way were inconvenienced.