Photo info. Q:

Sat Nov 10 15:08:08 EST 2007

Dunno, Andre. The strong sidelighting suggests either early AM which would
make him eastbound, therefore #52 on the north end someplace, or late
afternoon which would make him #51 somewhere mid-district. The throttle is
closed as noted by the linkage, so he's drifting downhill. #88 spent his
daylight hours late afternoon, which would place the sun on the other side;
#95 spent his daylight hours early AM, so the sun would also be on the other
side. Could be #51 someplace between Pulaski and Wytheville, but beyond
that I can't help you. And, of course, the 2177 was a Roanoke Terminal
engine . . .

EdKing
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:21 AM
Subject: Photo info. Q: