George Hughes

Thu Nov 22 00:42:13 EST 2007

My sympathies are extended as well. When I met him at the 2002 convention in Lynchburg, he was kind enough to answer my questions and help me regarding my models. He is one person I know who will be truly missed.
Lois J. Ponton, representing the Friends of the 611

Laura, we both want to send our thoughts and prayers to you and the family of George as he was always very friendly and would talk and he would know us anytime we saw him at the convention, we were really glad to see you both in Strasburg and was hoping for the best .
Our thoughts are with you
Nathan and David Robinette
Pomeroy,Ohio