Names of Shortlines in WV and VA that made up the N&W railway and VGN.

Mon Apr 21 09:29:52 EDT 2008

Folks,
I am looking into the N&W and Virginian Railroads. Particularly the
shortlines that made up the lines such as the Ieager & Southern as well as
the recent line that was covered running from Virginia to Kentucky into WV
in the arrow. Unforturnately someone has taken my N&W books as well as the
arrows from last year. Any help would be grateful. My purpose for these is
to show a history class that all big corporations start small. Don Mills