Frequencies for the Scanner

Wed Jun 4 09:08:12 EDT 2008

Sorry, after making the correction for Chillicothe I forgot to tell you the
impact of all this data will have on my northern Ohio travels in the next
several years. Hell, it will had 2-4 hours per trip. Will have to run down
each and every leg of this info, to good to ignore.

THANKS very much for the time and effort.

Should do this as and ARROW article or TRAINS. This would equate to this
last TRAINS WL&E spread which I found as awesome. More than a one read
subject. Its taken me three reads just this week and I keep going back.
Hopefully, you have the inclination to do so. This would be a real travel
guide to a great history lesson for serious "foamers", that is those who
foam at the mouth at the sighting of an old steam engine, etc.... .

Oakie G. Ford
IRONTON, OH

Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: Frequencies for the Scanner