Frequencies for the Scanner

Wed Jun 4 08:56:32 EDT 2008

Super presentation. One correction for Chillicothe, Ohio Rt 104 leaves
downtown on a westerly routing and goes directly north to Columbus. This is
a heavily traveled truck route that avoids a weigh station on US 23. To
follow the N&W just go north from downtown on old 23 and when you cross
under the CSX main you will drive right into Rt 159 to Kingston. Take note
that this is the Kingston Hill that took its toll on heavy drags, heard this
hill discussed and cussed since childhood. On 159 you will find the NS main
to your right behind the KENWORTH truck assembly plant. Good view for miles
and just north of KINGSTON take the first road left that 45s off and you'll
see a grain elevator and overpass as you head north to CIRCLEVILLE.

Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: Frequencies for the Scanner