N & W #475

Mon Jul 14 21:36:02 EDT 2008

All,

I want to give everyone a heads-up that it was decided today that #475 will be re-lettered when she comes in for a monthly in about 2 weeks. It will be lettered "Strasburg" in Norfolk & Western style font.The engine itself will not be changed.
This will be done to all of the engines at Strasburg as they come in for inspection. The reason for this is name recognition. Many customers have questioned why they don't have the Company name on them, and our advertising agency wants it on as well.
So if you want any pictures of her as she is, you better make plans!

Rick Musser