No longer on the Bristol Line

Thu Jul 24 19:35:13 EDT 2008

I agree, Richard. Being a real estate appraiser, I know that the three most important factors in value are location, location and location. My boss is a rail nut too. Whenever one of use comes back in the office and says that the property we just inspected was smack up against the N&W mainline, the other one invariably opines, "Hmmm, that's got to be worth something!?"

Sorry for your "misfortune", Ben.

Sam Putney

Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: No longer on the Bristol Line

Now Ben,

Why would you do a thing like that???

My wife often watches HGTV's home shows and not too long ago they were looking at a condo overlooking a commuter terminal in New York or Chicago... I said "cool"... The buyer moved on...

Good luck with the new digs...

Richard D. Shell
Still a half mile from the Shenandoah Division
Troutville, VA