No longer on the Bristol Line

Fri Jul 25 11:22:29 EDT 2008

oSubject: Re: No longer on the Bristol Line

I agree, Richard. Being a real estate appraiser, I know that the three most
important factors in value are location, location and location. My boss is
a rail nut too. Whenever one of use comes back in the office and says that
the property we just inspected was smack up against the N&W mainline, the
other one invariably opines, "Hmmm, that's got to be worth something!?"

S----

I too agree, Last year I bought a home in Jonesborough, Tennessee. My rear
yard neighbor is the Norfolk Southern line from Bulls Gap to Bristol,

Pete

_____