Jim Nichols: Photo of Tennessean , May/June '98 Arrow

Sat Jan 31 16:50:09 EST 2009

I'm looking at a photo of the rear of the Tennessean in the column, "The Tennessean" by JIm NIchols, May/June '98 issue of the Arrow. The photo appeared in an earlier article, Jan/Feb., I assume of the same year according to the article, although I'm still trying to locate that issue. It appears that this is one of the few photos that show the silver painted Pullman cars in service on the rear of the Tennessean. The photo also appears to be taken prior to the shadow-lining of the paint on the car, although I don't know exactly when the photo was taken. I assume mid '40's. I can't read the name of the car and was wondering if anyone had a copy of this photo that was sharp enought to tell.
Don Yelverton