Looking for turntable plans/dimensions

Wed Mar 4 09:39:28 EST 2009

Ken:

If you want Southern, you can use the 100' turn-table down the road at
the old Spencer Shops (N.C. Transportation Museum) as a guide.
It is still operable and you have access for pictures. If you ask one
of the staff in the roundhouse or facilities you could probably be able
to take some measurements too.

If you want measurements, let me know offline and I can get those for
you.

George Weber, NCTMF, Mech Vol. (gweber at lexington.com)