Link Presentation at Barrow Hill

Mon Aug 10 10:04:25 EDT 2009

UK members may be interested to know that I will be giving my presentation on 'O Winston Link and the N&W' on Thursday 20 August to The Barrow Hill Society at the Barrow Hill Roundhouse starting at 7.30pm. Admission (for non-members) is £2. Postcode is S43 2PR. The roundhouse has a good variety of preserved steam, diesel and electric locos (but no American locos!) which can be viewed on the night.

I'ts nearly a year now since I gave this presentation at Crewe VA. Time flies!

Bob Gellatly
Sheffield UK