Lost Locomotives -- THANKS for your Fine Photos!!

Sat Aug 22 20:08:27 EDT 2009

Ron,

I also wanted to thank you for the photos. I wanted to respond last night
but I was completely worn our from a tough week at work. I just couldn't get
my fingers to type anymore! They are terrific.

Thanks,

Richard D. Shell
Troutville, VA

In a message dated 8/22/2009 4:14:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,