Lost Locomotives -- THANKS for your Fine Photos!!

Sun Aug 23 10:00:47 EDT 2009

I am glad to see this come to pass. I was curious to see how this
would be done, as the news had described the engines as being cut in
two down through the boiler. Instead, they did what I suspected they
would do.

Great job, and Thank you to everybody who helped with this project.
My highest compliments to ALL!!!!

Ben Blevins