FW: Town Hall meeting

Wed Sep 2 15:48:44 EDT 2009

FYI , guys.

Gary Rolih

Secretary N&WHS

_____

From: Senator John Edwards [mailto:senator at edwardsva.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:24 AM
To: info at nwhs.org
Subject: Town Hall meeting

I am pleased to inform you that my office will be hosting a "town meeting"
on "The Future of Passenger Rail Transportation in Western Virginia" on
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 from 5:30-7 PM at the O. Winston Link Museum in
Roanoke, VA.

Officials from the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation
have agreed to make a presentation and answer questions from the public.

I hope you will place this event on your calendar and join us for the town
hall meeting.

For further information, please contact my office at 540-985-8690 or via
email at senator at edwardsva.com

Senator John S. Edwards