Tunnel Design

Wed Aug 25 13:46:15 EDT 2010

Thanks Larry and Mason.  I can't wait to digest the report and the single track
then double makes sense.  Lowering the track on Huger reminds me of the guys
trying to get the mule with long ears in the barn.  They were busy sawing the
doorway so the ears would clear and this guy walked by and suggested digging a
trench under the door so the mule would walk in then they could fill the trench
and the mule wouldn't come out.  They thanked him, he walked on and the two
farmers continued sawing--reasoning that is wasn't the mule's legs that were too
long, it was his ears...
Sounds like a story Skip Salmon would report from "takin' twenty," come to think
of it.
Michael Shockley