Heartland Tunnels

Sun Aug 29 10:19:50 EDT 2010

The Elkhorn isn't on the list.. It is near the cooper tunnel which is.

I'm wondering since it was not built until the 1950's, if it does not have
the clearance issues that the older tunnels on the Division do?

Gene Bowker

The Railroad Examiner

<http://railfan.biz/> http://railfan.biz/

<http://genebowker.com/> http://genebowker.com/