Trip Prompt

Mon Aug 8 07:36:23 EDT 2011

Ken you are certainly correct despite the printed literature that led me to
use the term "restored". I have since done further Google research about the
fascinating history of Bramwell and Coaldale and would encourage others to
do likewise if planning a visit. Also, the really startling thing we
observed was the deterioration of Pocahantas, VA as compared to the beauty
of Bramwell. Two "millionaires" towns now so opposite in outcome.

Mike Pierry, Jr.

> Glad you had a nice day and successful trip Mike, but I do need to correct

your comment. It is not a restoration, it was new construction, the original
depot had long since gone. I tried to get them to paint it in the green and
white scheme, since this scheme already existed, and pointed to a house on
the hill that was in exactly the green and white scheme.

> Best

> Ken Miller

> On Aug 5, 2011, at 7:42 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:

>> l. The big surprise of the day was the town of Bramwell and it's first

class station restoration.