NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 75, Issue 19

Mon Nov 21 23:23:24 EST 2011

Hello Abram:
Thanks much, as always, for the updates. This sort of detail is priceless. And, yes, please dig out those old time logs, etc.
And I think the society archives have posted a few shots you took of the Shifter on this line, taken from the caboose? Any others, please feel free to share 'em too :)
Andre Jackson

Scribit Andrezj:

So Abram ol' pal:
Did you shoot any photos of said truncated structure while you were working that job?
And thanx for answering the question I'd always had about when the old depot was razed.
Any other memories of how that job was worked, loads hauled in/out, would be appreciated.
Thankee kindly,
?
Andre Jackson