Glade Configuration

Mon Nov 19 23:22:33 EST 2012

On 11/19/2012 9:00 PM, NW Mailing List wrote:

> I difer to others for the reason the shoo-fly exists at Glade Spring

> but here is a shot made this afternoon showing the convolutions.

> Mike Pierry,Jr.

Well, I guessed wrong about the siding. See what an optical illusion can
do to you. After consulting the foreign timetable, the siding is a 25mph
siding and the main line is good for 45 mph. Still an optical illusion
from the long lens makes the entire length of track in the picture look
much shorter than it really is. Still nothing to get worked up over.

Jimmy Lisle