Boaz siding

Tue Dec 4 23:26:58 EST 2012

Mike,

Take US460 East out of Roanoke to King Street.
Turn right then follow King Street about 3/4 mile
to Berkley Road on the left. Follow Berkley Road
across the tracks then take an immediate left
onto a gravel road. This will lead into the
soccer fields of Vinyard Park. Follow the road to
a parking lot. The siding was around the far end of the parking area.

The area is known to locals as Berkley Bottoms.

Not much to see but occasionally NS will hold
trains there waiting to come into town.

Ron Davis