New model(s)

Mon Apr 29 13:10:36 EDT 2013

They are rebuilt SD50's and derated to 3, 000 hp. When EMD built the SD50, they changed the dynamic brake housing location and shape. The location went from above the engine compartment to just behind the cab. EMD used this configuration for the SD60 series of units, along with the SD70, 70M, 75M/I's, and Sd70MAC's. EMD relocated the DB's to behind the radiator section on the SD80MAC's, 9043MAC's, SD70M-2's, and SD70ACe's.

Regards
Russ Goodwin
Buford, Ga

Sent from my Galaxy S®III