N&W S, S1 or S1a

Wed Apr 9 20:29:32 EDT 2014

N&W did not number their tenders paired to the engines, just the coal
and water information, if it went into the shop it could come out with a
differrent tender. They more likely tried to pair the engine and tender
to the work its going to do, check some photos and makes an honest
decision what to use.

-Lynn-