Mechanical Engineer Names

Thu Apr 10 15:03:37 EDT 2014

To add to Ed's comments, my Giants of Steam book gives a lot of information
about designing the J and streamining details. Also the book shows
photographs of the various proposed streamline schemes which I was able to
use from Frank Noel's collection; the text of the J chapter tells about
Frank Noel and his role in streamlineing them.

Bud Jeffries

Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: Mechanical Engineer Names