The Lynchburg

Fri May 2 07:49:03 EDT 2014

Honestly Guys, with national security being what it is, I wouldn't even consider joking about this.

If something is found to be caused by human intervention, don't you think that they will be searching the internet for any references to someone causing it or bragging about it? Unfortunately, even joking is taken seriously in cases like this.

Ken Miller