The Lynchburg

Fri May 2 08:36:19 EDT 2014

If I understand the info correctly, at least one of the quad copter guys
who took video and posted it to YouTube has been questioned by the police.
I would question flying stuff into a Haz Mat zone and then bringing the
thing out without proper decon procedures. In one video the guy clearly
flies directly over the fire and through the smoke.

Jim Stapleton