N&W Steam Final Revenue Run

Sat Jul 5 15:09:15 EDT 2014

John

  I got a reply from Lloyd which explains everything it was as I thought
Ferrell just got all his
info from a bad source John Killoran. John wrote a caption on a photo
implying he was there on the last
run which he was not. And after you go back and look at the dates and
compare photos in Larry's article
they don't jive. I have talked to all these guys over the years and they all
Dave ,Larry, John always maintained
that they were not there for the last run . Lloyd thinks he still has Sam's
letter and is willing to donate it to the N&WHS. If you wish for Lloyd's
full reply send me an private mail

Larry Evans
Kenova, WV
lsevans at zoominternet.net

Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: N&W Steam Final Revenue Run

> Sam was still living a few years back in Florida. I think Ferrell's  just
> got the
> dates wrong for whatever reason. Funny how a cloud can appear on something
> that was always in stone.
>
> Larry Evans
> Kenova, WV

>>> shifter. His book includes numerous photos taken by John Killoran on the