Challenges

Sun Feb 22 10:24:20 EST 2015

Gordon/Mason:

If you want to get a close first-hand view of what CP did then plan to take a trip on the Rocky Mountaineer Railroad.  You ride those rails.  My wife and I took the Vancouver, BC to Jasper, Alberta two-day trip.  Another that includes the Frazier River goes to Calgary, Alberta and through the CP Spiral Tunnels near Banff.  A great trip for the money.   I’ll look for some of my photos from that trip.  Hell’s Canyon is another Challenge they overcame.   I have some video too.

Best – George Weber