Not NW but,

Wed Nov 4 17:18:01 EST 2015

Russ:

 Thanks for data about Duke's fleet.  Now let me ask you about
another utility -- Southern Company.  They have a plant in the
vicinity of Macon, GA served jointly by NS and CSX.  NS had
spent money building a connection for hauling coal, but then
Southern Company turned NS off.  This occurred after I retired,
so I don't know the details,  maybe you do.  The now- retired
CEO of Southern Company is on CSX's Bored of Directors.
                                            Harry Bundy