Roanoke parking for Amtrak

Mon Feb 22 07:57:16 EST 2016

Gordon

Call the Amtrak station in Lynchburg after they get the Crescent and regional out of town. They can look up the profile for Roanoke which should show how many long term parking spots are available. It may also have a phone number to call at the civic center for more information if needed.

Let's hope they extend the regional to Roanoke soon.

Matt Crouch

Sent from my Western Union telegraph.